Speaking of mulberries..
– Hi Mum! Whatcha doin?
Oh, nothing much darling. Just walking around with my camera…Dad called me that there is something interesting happening.
– Yeah? I wonder what that is..do you know?
I am getting an idea. I kind of think I know.
– What mum? Whats so interesting?
You, my little baklava. Its you.
– Me?! Really?!
– Whats so interesting about me…I am just…like…oups look at that!
– That! THAT! It feels nice on my fingers. When you do this…
– and I like it on my legs…when it splatters…hehehe
I can see that. Can I laugh til I pee?
– I do it without the laughing, you should try..
– DAAAAAAAD! Bring more mulberries!
– See. This is how you do it. You should try.
Mmmm, how about I just take the pictures?
– I squeeze my fingers and all sorts of fun happens!
Do you eat any?
– Yes! And tomatoes too, I like tomatoes.
– But I like to do this better now. *splat*
– Yup, thats how I like it.
I like you.
How about this, can you have some fun here?
– Oooh, water! I like water even though I cant grab it.
Dont stop trying, you never know.
Oh my! I am going in to heart failure over all the mess. But it sure does look fun!
This is so precious! I love your blog, I came across it a couple of weeks ago.
I’m with Bec but what fun!! He had a blast. See, I am ok with Claire not having a diaper on for just a brief few minutes. Then I worry there will be poo all over the house. HA! It looks like he had so much fun which is worth the possible poo…I guess. :)
Welcome Silvia. Thank you for the note.
Bec and Mel, come on! How could you think of a mess with all that…mess?! ;) Mulberries wash off really easy, so it looks worst than it really was.
You’re a great mom to let him explore and play… and make a mess, something a lot of us have troubles with. LOL Love the picture story!!
Not great, just less concerned with cleanliness which in some circles would make me a slob. I prefer the great mom label though.